Author: Sophie Kinsella
No. 1 internationally bestselling author Sophie Kinsella returns with her trademark blend of sparkling wit and playful romance in this page-turning story of a wedding to remember—and a honeymoon to forget. Lottie just knows that her boyfriend is going to propose, but then his big question involves a trip abroad—not a trip down the aisle. Completely crushed, Lottie reconnects with an old flame, and they decide to take drastic action. No dates, no moving in together, they’ll just get married . . . right now. Her sister, Fliss, thinks Lottie is making a terrible mistake, and will do anything to stop her. But Lottie is determined to say “I do,” for better, or for worse. Praise for Wedding Night “Sophie Kinsella is beloved by millions—her books are properly mood-altering. Wedding Night is funny, fast, and farcical. I loved it.”—JoJo Moyes, bestselling author of Me Before You “[A] fun novel that’s as light and bubbly as a glass of wedding champagne.”—USA Today “Filled with laugh-out-loud moments, this is Sophie Kinsella at her wittiest. . . . An engrossing novel.”—Bookreporter “You won’t be able to stop reading. . . . The narrative gallops along with humorous scenes and great one-liners.”—The Daily Mail “A fast-paced, hilarious comedy [with] a charming cast of characters.”—Kirkus Reviews
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780553841046
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.