Author: E M Forster
Forster's acclaimed first novel displays his finely honed talent for using the tragi-comic incident to comment on human existence.Focusing on a family of London suburbanites, the respectable, pompous and appearance-obsessed Herritons, "Where Angels Fear To Tread" is a comedy of manners that utilizes the elements of farce to demonstrate how a comic clash of cultural sensibilities can quickly turn to tragedy. This is Forster's first novel and is a precursor to his later masterpieces, "A Passage to India" and "A Room with a View."
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780679736349
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.