Author: Emily Giffin
Marian's biological clock is ticking. She has a dream job as the producer of a hugely successful TV show, a stunning Manhattan apartment and a wonderful relationship with the man she loves. But she wants a baby - and she also has a secret. And when that secret turns up on her doorstep after 18 years, her picture perfect existence begins to take on a life of its own. Kirby is adopted. She loves her parents and her sister, but she's never really felt she fitted in. And now she's eighteen there's nothing to stop her finding her birth mother. But navigating her way, alone, to New York is only the start - and as Marian soon discovers, giving birth is the easy part.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781409139317
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.