Authors: Susan K. Golant, Audrey Nelson
More than words, it's nonverbal cues that have the power to improve-or impair-our interactions with the opposite sex at home and in the workplace. In fact, 90% of communication is conveyed through unspoken behaviors-including gestures, facial expressions, eye contact, and proximity. You Don't Say is the first book to explore the misunderstandings that often arise between the sexes due to nonverbal communication-and to show readers how to say what they mean and get what they want. At last, they'll discover why actions speak louder than words-and what to do about it. Features helpful tips on: ? Achieving intimacy in marriage ? Taking one's career to new heights ? Getting the most out of the relationships in one's private and professional life ? Becoming a better parent ? Enhancing even the smallest exchanges throughout the day
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780735203471
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.