Author: Kes Gray
Auntie Sue is getting married and she's asked Daisy to be her bridesmaid. But Daisy doesn't do dresses and she certainly doesn't do lovely. Daisy wants to wear a football kit, or scuba gear, or her leopard skin suit, but Mum and Auntie Sue drag her off to the dress shop. Daisy thinks everything is Yuk! until she finally manages to strike a deal and design her own dress...
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099448044
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.