Authors: Dina Roth Port, Zak George
A revolutionary way to raise and train your dog. Zak George is a new type of dog trainer. A dynamic YouTube star and Animal Planet personality with a fresh approach, Zak helps you tailor training to your dog's unique traits and energy level--leading to quicker results and a much happier pet. For the first time, Zak has distilled the information from his hundreds of videos and experience with thousands of dogs into this comprehensive guide that includes: - Choosing the right pup for you - Housetraining and basic training - Handling biting, leash pulling, jumping up, barking, aggression, chewing, and other behavioral issues - Health care essentials like finding a vet and selecting the right food - Cool tricks, traveling tips, and activities to enjoy with your dog - Topics with corresponding videos on Zak's YouTube channel so you can see his advice in action Packed with everything you need to know to raise and care for your dog, this book will help you communicate and bond with one another in a way that makes training easier, more rewarding, and--most of all--fun!
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781607748915
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.