Authors: Cathrine Kellison, Dustin Morrow, Kacey Morrow
Gain a thorough understanding of the nuanced and multidimensional role producers play in television and new media today. Harness the creative, technical, interpersonal, and financial skills essential for success in this vibrant and challenging field. Producing for TV and New Media third edition is your guide to avoiding the obstacles and pitfalls commonly encountered by new and aspiring producers. New to this edition: * "Focus on New Media" sections that highlight emerging media, web video, and mobile/small format media * New sample production forms and contracts * New review questions accompanying each interview and chapter * All new interviews with industry professionals offer practical insight into cutting edge developments in television and new media production * Fresh analysis of new media technology * A revised and revamped companion website with all the sample forms and contracts in the book, updated web link resources, and much more Written especially for new and aspiring producers, with insight that simply cannot be found in any other books, this new edition is an indispensable guide for anyone looking to find success as a new media or TV producer.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780240818979
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.