Author: Glenn Neely
Synopsis: This work presents the first scientific, objective approach to market forecasting with the Elliott Wave Theory. The Theory, as introduced by R.N. Elliott in the early 1930's, defines, quantifies and classifies the seemingly random undulations of mass psychology (market action) into visual patterns.Unfortunately, in its original form, many concepts and ideas concerning real-time application of the Elliott Wave Theory were left to the analyst to discover. After over a decade of exhaustive research, real-time trading and teaching, author Glenn Neely has greatly expanded upon and refined the concepts first discovered by R.N. Elliott to help you more accurately apply them to your trading and investments. For the first time, these concepts are presented in a logical, step-by-step fashion in the actual order they should be applied to a chart. Consequently, all guess work typically associated with the Wave Theory has been eliminated for you.If you yearn for both a greater understanding of the dynamics of price action and an ability to accurately forecast future price action, this book will help you achieve that goal like no other. It is widely regarded as the most complete explanation of Elliott Wave Theory available...and a feast for both novice and experienced Elliotticians alike. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780930233440
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.