Author: English Heritage
Synopsis: Stonehenge is one of the wonders of the world. Its great stones were raised more than 4,000 years ago as a temple to the sun; its banks and ditches are older still. This new guide includes a tour and history of the site and its remarkable landscape, together with full-colour maps, plans, reconstruction drawings and historic photographs. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781848021136
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.