Authors: Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan
From the Golden Globe winning director of The Shape of Water
"The most credible and frightening of all the vampire books of the past decade." --San Francisco Chronicle
"Bram Stoker meets Stephen King meets Michael Crichton. It just doesn't get much better than this."--Nelson DeMille
The stunning New York Times bestselling vampire saga that author Dan Simmons (Drood, The Terror) calls, "an unholy spawn of I Am Legend out of 'Salem's Lot," concludes with The Night Eternal. The magnificent, if monstrously warped brainchild of cinematic horror master Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy) and Chuck Hogan--whose novel Prince of Thieves, was praised as, "one of the 10 best books of the year" by Stephen King--The Night Eternal begins where The Strain and The Fall left off: with the last remnants of humankind enslaved by the vampire masters in a world forever shrouded by nuclear winter. Still, a small band of the living fights on in the shadows, in the final book of the ingenious dark fantasy trilogy that Newsweek says is, "good enough to make us break that vow to swear off vampire stories."
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780062196927
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.